Professors Joseph Ferrari and Leonard Jason discuss their
stories coming from two different backgrounds.
Hear directly from the DePaul Community Psychology faculty. Watch faculty talk about their approach to research, mentoring students, and
answer the following questions and more:
- What are your values and how do they influence your work?
- What expectations do you have for your teaching and graduate assistants?
- What is your approach to mentoring students?
- Who are some successful people you mentored?
- What expectations do you have for theses and dissertations?
- What is the culture of your research lab like?