College of Science and Health > Student Resources > Office of Advising & Student Services > Graduate Advising > Forms > Independent Study

Independent Study

The Independent Study Form is to be used to request registration in an independent study, research, or individual internship course.

You must submit the form complete with your signature and signatures from both the instructor and program director, to the associate director of graduate student servicesĀ in the College of Science and Health's Office of Advising and Student Services at no later than the last day of the first week of the quarter - the last day to add - in which you wish to start the independent study course. Any request that is incomplete or not approved will be returned to you.

Independent Study Registration Request Form.pdf