College of Science and Health > Student Resources > Office of Advising & Student Services > Graduate Advising > Forms > Concentration Declaration Request

Concentration Declaration Request

Chemistry - Non-thesis Track, Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Environmental Science, and RN to MS (MS) graduate students are required to declare a concentration.  Please use the request form below; instructions are found therein.

Concentration Declaration Form.pdf