Benefits of joining the DePaul Student Nurses Association (DSNA):
- Career building activities such as volunteer work and continuing education info sessions
- Social events and alumni networking opportunities
- Chance to hold office or head a committee
- Make connections with students from other schools at Illinois' state chapter meetings
- Prep for involvement in national professional organizations such as ANA
For more information on how to join DePaul's chapter of the National Student Nurses Association, please e-mail email@example.com.