College of Science and Health > Academics > Mathematical Sciences > Student Resources > Advising


​Each Mathematics major is assigned a department faculty member as their academic advisor. If you have declared a major in Mathematics but do not yet have an assigned academic advisor, contact the Department Chair Dr. Kyle Petersen (​ to schedule an appointment to discuss who might be an appropriate academic advisor for you.

Mathematics majors should meet with their academic advisors at least once per quarter to discuss course scheduling and other issues. If you haven't met with your academic advisor in a while and need to look up his or her name and office location, you can retrieve that information through Campus Connect​.

Advising Resources for Students and Faculty: