All students must complete their college specific degree requirements found in the academic catalog. In addition, the following University graduation requirements beyond their college specific degree requirements.
- Complete a minimum of 192 quarter hours.
- Earn a minimum of 2.000 cumulative grade point average
- Satisfy all the regulations of the individual college or school granting
- Earn grades of C- or better in all major, minor and allied field classes. Please note that the cumulative grade point average in each of these areas must be greater than or equal to 2.000.
- Complete the residency requirement, i.e., he or she must have completed the following work at DePaul University: the final 60 quarter hours of credit; one-half of the credit earned in the major area of concentration;
one-half of the credit earned in the minor if applicable; all courses in the senior year.
- Complete the online degree conferral application in Campus Connection by the designated deadline date.
Degree Conferral Term Deadline
College of Science and Health student degree conferral candidates or students who have already had their degree awarded during an earlier term of the same academic year are invited to participate in DePaul's annual Commencement ceremony in June.
* August conferral applicants who wish to participate in the June commencement ceremony must apply for degree conferral, RSVP for the ceremony and order their cap & gown by the first week in May.
Select undergraduate College of Science and Health seniors are presented with awards at the college's annual Honors Celebration that takes place toward the end of the Spring Quarter before Commencement. Seniors who will receive awards will be invited individually to the Honors Celebration.