College of Science and Health | DePaul University > Academics > Psychology > Student Resources >
Psi Chi Honor Society
To become a member of DePaul University's Psi Chi chapter
, you must:
- Complete five quarters (three semesters) of undergraduate school, or:
- Complete 14 quarter hours (nine semester hours) of psychology courses
- Have a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.25
- Have a minimum psychology GPA of 3.50
- Submit an application on the Psi Chi website
- Make a $75 check payable to 'DePaul University.' Write your full
name and student ID on the memo of the check. If you would like to
order graduation cords, make a $93 check payable to 'DePaul University'
- Submit your check and a copy of your unofficial transcript (NOT
course history report) to Byrne Hall room 420 in a sealed envelope. The
envelope should be placed in Dr. Luhrs’s or Dr. Zimmerman’s mailbox.
To become a member of DePaul University's Psychology Club:
- Submit application form below with a one time $15.00 check
payable to DePaul University (write your Student ID number on the memo
of the check)
- Attend a minimum of one DePaul Psi Chi/Psychology Club meeting or event
- For more information, view the Psychology Club section of the Psi Chi website or contact our faculty advisor.