DePaul Family and Community Services strengthens and empowers
families and communities through innovative, evidenced-based,
community-oriented services and the training of culturally-competent,
socially responsible professionals.
- To provide quality services that are flexible and responsive to the individual needs of clients, their families, and their communities;
- To provide services that are community-based and focused on prevention and overall well-being;
- To empower families and communities to make change in their lives and in the lives of others;
- To partner with other child-serving organizations and systems to achieve shared goals of child, family, and community wellness;
- To develop and implement evidenced-based approaches that take into consideration culture and the system(s) in which our clients live;
- To strengthen the healthcare system by training socially-responsible professionals who are considerate of all social-determinants of health and well-being.