Applying to the MS Program
Completed applications will be reviewed beginning May 1. Please apply online at this link.
Please do not send any materials to the Physics department. Questions about the Physics graduate program of study, admissions, or teaching assistantships may be directed to the graduate program director, Dr. Eric Landahl, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Materials required during the application process for full admission to the MS in Physics program are:
- A bachelor's degree indicating satisfactory completion of a suitable program in advanced physics or a closely related field. (Students with less extensive backgrounds may be admitted conditionally while they complete undergraduate prerequisites.)
- It is strongly recommended that the student submit the results of
the GRE general examination at the time of application. Results are
required to apply for a graduate teaching assistantship.
- The subject-specific Physics GRE is not required for admission.
- Two letters of recommendation are advised for all applicants and are required for a graduate teaching assistantship.
- A TOEFL cumulative score of 96 is a minimum requirement for teaching assistants.
Take the next step
Learn more about Graduate Admission.
Ready to apply?
If you need assistance to complete your application and/or have questions, contact the CSH Graduate Admission office at (773) 325-7315 or email@example.com.