To be eligible for the Environmental Science MS program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in environmental science, environmental biology, resource management or a related field) from a regionally accredited institution or be in the process of completing the bachelor’s degree.
Additionally, applicants should have proof of taking the following:
- Applied ecology
- Earth system science or equivalent
- Prerequisite coursework completed by the end of the first year of graduate study
To apply, please submit the following:
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all previous college coursework (minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Two letters of recommendation from science professors or professional supervisors
- A personal statement that explains your interest in the Environmental Science graduate program at DePaul. The statement should specify your career goals and any specific area of interest.
Students educated outside the United States must present proof of English proficiency. The program requires a minimum TOEFL score of 96 on the TOEFL iBT, 243 on the computer-based test or 590 on the paper-based test. A minimum of 7.5 on the IELTS may be submitted for this requirement.
For additional information for international students please visit our International Student Admission Process page.
Take the next step
Learn more about Graduate Admission.
Attend an Admission Event.
Ready to apply?
If you need assistance to complete your application and/or have questions, contact the CSH Graduate Admission office at (773) 325-7315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.