Hu earned her PhD in Statistics in 2013 from Purdue University under the direction of Hao Zhang. Hu’s research interests focus on geospatial data modeling, massive data analysis, nonparametric modeling, and nonlinear models.
- Martin Bahls, Christopher A. Bidwell and Juan Hu. etc., Gene expression differences in healthy brachial and femoral arteries of Rapacz familial hypercholesterolemic swine, Physiological Genomics (2011), Vol.43, No. 12, p. 781-788.
- Juan Hu and Hao Zhang, Karhunen-Loève Expansion for Massive Spatial Data, 2012 International Conference on Future Communication and Computer Technology (2012), 2012, p. 153-161.
- Juan Hu, Covariogram, examples of. Encyclopedia of Environmetrics (2012).
- Martin Bahls, Christopher A. Bidwell and Juan Hu. etc., Gene expression differences during the heterogeneous progression of peripheral atherosclerosis in familial hypercholesterolemic swine, BMC Genomics (2013), 2013, 14:443.
- Juan Hu, Hao Zhang, Numerical Methods of Karhunen–Loève Expansion for Spatial Data, Economy, Quality, Control (2015), p. 49-58.