- Cancer Biology (Bio 380/480), Autumn Quarter
- Genetic Toxicology with Lab (Bio 355/455), Spring Quarter
- Cell Biology with Lab (Bio 250), Winter Quarter
- Senior Capstone (Bio 395), Spring Quarter
- Topics in Cancer (Bio 390), Spring Quarter
Rajah's research focuses on the mechanistic effects of
phytoestrogens on breast cancer cell proliferation, apoptosis, movement
Rajah TT, Peine KJ, Du N, Serret CA, Drews NR.
Physiological concentrations of Genistein and 17beta-estradiol inhibit
MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cell growth by increasing Bax/Bcl-2 and reducing
pERK1/2. Anticancer Research 32: 1181-1192, 2012.
J, Drews N, Ali S, Stamschror J, Sorenson M, Rajah TT. High
concentrations of genistein inhibits proliferation of T47D breast cancer
cells through p90RSK. Anticancer Research 31: 209-214, 2011. Rajah
TT, Du N, Drews N, Cohn R. Genistein in the presence of estradiol
inhibits proliferation of ER? positive breast cancer cells. Pharmacology
84(2): 68-73, 2009.