- Complete the Intent to Enroll form at grad.depaul.edu/apply/status
- Follow insturctions in the email sent to you verifying that the Intent to Enroll has been received.
- Log on to Campus Connect to register for courses once your enrollment date is open.
Degree-seeking students should consult their admission information or program website and review their degree progress report (DPR) found in Campus Connect
for information on course selection and sequence. Students should also contact their program's
graduate program director or the Office of Graduate Admission at (773) 325-7315 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Steps for Successful Registration
Before your enrollment time listed in the Student Center tab of Campus Connect, you may add classes to your Course Cart and use the validate button to check for prerequisites and holds. If you receive an error, then you will need to resolve the issue shown before you can register for the class on registration day. On your registration day, you can choose some or all of the classes in your Course Cart and then enroll in them.
- Go to Campus Connect.
- Under the Student Homepage, select "Manage Classes"
- Under "Select a Value," click on the "Class Search and Enroll" tab located on the left of the page and select your admitted term
- In the "Search for Classes" search bar, enter the LSPdomain, subject, instructor last name, or course number
- To add a course into the "Course Cart," select and validate the course
- On or after your registration day, you will be prompted to enroll in the courses
Check your Holds and To-Do's frequently by signing in to Campus Connect and checking your "Holds and To-Do's" under "Tasks" in the bottom right-hand corner of the Student Homepage. Please resolve them as soon as possible, as some may affect your ability to register.
Our online Learning Tools will help you make full use of new and updated tools for registration.
Familiarize yourself with the Academic Calendar, which includes critical academic and financial deadlines.
Answers to many questions can be found on the DePaul Central website. You may also visit DePaul Central in the Schmitt Academic Center 101 at the Lincoln Park Campus or in the DePaul Center 9th floor, Suite 9100 at the Loop Campus.