The Dean's Undergraduate Fellowship is a 10-week paid summer research internship program for undergraduate students in the College of Science and Health. Fellows selected for the program are placed in Chicago-area sites to participate in research projects over the summer of 2019. Internship applications are available on Handshake. Students can apply for multiple sites. For questions or help with your application, contact the Office of Advising and Student Services.
The application deadline for all 2019 sites is Friday, February 15, 2019.
The Dean's Undergraduate Fellowship is funded exclusively by your generous donations. Please consider supporting the Dean's Undergraduate Fellowship by clicking here.
- Adler Planetarium, Far Horizons Program
- Argonne National Laboratory, Advanced Photon Source
- Brookfield Zoo, Animal Nutrition
- Chicago Department of Public Health, HIV/AIDS Unit
- DePaul University, Department of Biological Sciences - Zebrafish
- Field Museum, Lichenography
- Field Museum, Botanical Collections
- Lincoln Park Zoo, ZooMonitor Program
- Lincoln Park Zoo, Urban Wildlife Institute
- Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum, Butterfly Conservation
- Peptide Synthesis Core, Northwestern University's Lurie Children's Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Autism Assessment, Research, Treatment, and Services (AARTS) Center
- Shedd Aquarium, Horticultural Program