- Submit the DePaul online graduate application at www.depaul.edu/apply
- Official transcripts documenting completion of a master's degree in nursing and transcripts from all colleges and universities attended to the Office of Graduate Admission at the address below. (Colleges and universities that issue official electronic transcripts can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The following items can be submitted through the online application:
- Personal statement (two to three pages) that includes your reasons for pursuing a post-master’s certificate at DePaul, your short- and long-term professional goals and your current area of nursing practice.
- Proof of unencumbered RN license in the State of Illinois (you will be prompted to enter the license number on the application).
- Two letters of recommendation, one letter from your direct supervisor at your current place of employment and a second letter from an academic reference, if possible. Otherwise, a second professional reference.
- Curriculum vitae or resume documenting one thousand hours of current work experience.
- $40.00 application fee.
- If required, submit your TOEFL score directly from ETS. DePaul’s institution code is 1165.
The Office of Graduate Admission
College of Science and Health
2400 N. Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614-3936
International students (those who were educated outside of the U.S.) must take additional steps to be considered. For more information visit the International Admission page. Please note that students requiring an F-1 visa are not eligible for this program.
Take the next step
Learn more about Graduate Admission.
Attend an Admission Event.
Ready to apply?
If you need assistance to complete your application and/or have questions, contact the CSH Graduate Admission office at (773) 325-7315 or email@example.com.