A program designed for career changers
Excel as a nurse.
Everyone connected with DePaul’s School of Nursing—students, faculty, alumni—shares a passion for superb nursing. In fact, that’s why they chose DePaul. DePaul’s School of Nursing will provide you with the academic rigor and hands-on experience you need to excel in the nursing profession.
Our innovative programs emphasize excellence, innovative health care research, leadership training and interpersonal skills development. Our commitment to exceptional patient care leads to outstanding on-the-job performance from day one. Our graduates’ readiness for success is evident. Our pass rates on licensure and certification exams are consistently higher than the national average, and our alumni are highly sought after by local and national health care employers.
What can you expect from DePaul’s School of Nursing?
- Innovative graduate programs focused on positive patient care outcomes.
- A network of more than 75 clinical sites, so you can gain specialty experience with the patient populations that interest you.
- A caring faculty with a passion for teaching.
- A diverse community of students.
- State-of-the-science labs and facilities on two campuses: Lincoln Park and North Chicago.
- Multiple start dates in some programs.
Learn more! Join our conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress!